Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- 3 cups pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the pumpkin seeds, butter, garlic powder, salt and seasoned salt until the pumpkin seeds are evenly coated. Spread in an even layer on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes, stirring every 10 to 15 minutes until toasted. Cool completely on the baking sheet, then transfer to a serving dish.